Welcome to The Bump House





Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Mash Up - Contestus Rightus

Announcements - I would like to welcome Brenda Drake to the Bump House. And, I would like to thank everyone for their wonderful comments this week. You guys make my writing life go round.

Jennifer Becton had a great article on writing without FEAR. Terri Tiffany posted an article about Winning Through Writing. And, if the issue has eluded, Writing Contests zagamine by Writer's Digest is on the B&N shelves. Also, Writer's Digest's latest issue details 27 agents looking for new writers.

On my contesting front, now the second thoughts are rearing ugly hair-do's. Will I? Won't I? Where did I screw the purple pony? Why, why did I submit that piece? *boo-boo face*

Oh well, it could be worse; right? Although, at this interchange, I am loathe to decide what worse is. Breathing, breathing - will. cry. later. Whilst I consider NaNoWriMo.

Have an awesome & productive weekend.

Happy Writing,

Patti

3 comments:

  1. Well, if you do NaNo, let me know. I'll be your buddy.
    CD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, sounds good. I can always use good buddies. You're awesome Clarissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's official Clarissa, I need a NaNo buddy. I can be found at pstruble. Keep me honest!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete